I also wonder what other things I should try to slide in there. I do really want to get a longer term draft so I don't want to introduce anything new that might need to be changed, however I also don't want to put out a 5th draft in a month because I absolutely need something for a campaign. Some suggestions off the top of my head would be;
- add in an explicit speed stat (derived) for movement;
- make a more formal table for combat modifiers;
- write up something about wands and maybe some other magic items;
- add a table for water travel to go with the overland travel table; and
- something just friggin awesome.
*update: I also noticed that the rules for spellcasting neglect to mention that the target DC is 10 +1 per spell level. I'll be fixing this as well.