The Anti-PartyNow I don't mind getting this cause I did sign up to DriveThruRPG to download some real fun stuff for free (also Laser Ponies for like a buck fifty!) so I can't complain of getting a bit o spam from them. I also like the idea of someone putting together a party of baddies for an adventure.
Player Characters are not the only ones who enjoy bonding in groups. Antagonists can do it, too,
These teams are the ultimate enemies to defeat, created as part of the custom design process behind the Coliseum Morpheuon patronage project. Paper Minis: Coliseum Morpheuon brings you two allied groups with complex motivations beyond simple good and evil, with challenging team tactics and intriguing interpersonal dynamics. They are here to equalize and oppose the power of your adventuring group. This product is presented in the Seven Sentence Npc format plus a secret for both teams and each individual. A complex statblock and corresponding paper miniature is provided for each member of the two teams.
The two teams consist of:
The Dirges: a group of nightmarish murderers,
* Gallows Huge Undead (Augmented Plant); CR 15
* Frau Kindle Female Human Sorcerer 15; CR 14
* Mother Female Dread Wraith Sovereign Human Cleric 12; CR 14
* Pike Male Advanced Troll War Master 9; CR 14
* Winegrow Sop Male Wyrd Bard 9 Whispering Advisor of the Emperor Dragons 5; CR 13
The Gray Feathers: a group of formerly evil beings struggling to hold on to their redemption
* Drahka-Kuhl Male Fire Infused Minotaur Druid 12; CR 16
* Erzebeth Nostrayli, “The Crimson Shadow” Female Vampire Elf Rogue 15; CR 16
* Koranger Kolyarut Inevitable Bard 6; CR 16
* Loren Desharn Male Glabrezu-Possessed Human Fighter 10/Paladin 5; CR 16
* “Rainbow” Unique Entity Medium outsider CR 16
Bonus paper mini: Were-Hellhound!
But a Female Dread Wraith Sovereign Human Cleric? a Male Wyrd Bard 9 Whispering Advisor of the Emperor Dragons? a Fire Infused Minotaur Druid? Good lord I don't even know what the hell that is and I'm sure I don't approve of having these guys hanging around each other! I certainly don't want to be running a system where this is the baseline.
Grumpy old man.