Friday, October 12, 2012

Update to the update



So yea, there were some wee tiny errors in the last update and I fixed those and I also fixed the section in the poison rules where a penalty to your rolls based on how badly you missed your save was being applied.  I hadn't noticed that before, but I noticed it now, and since stat loss from poison effects would also cause a penalty to the roll I think that rule is redundant.  I also took away the secondary effect column from the poison table because what the heck was that about anyway.  SO if it all just sucks now please let me know.

I updated it in place and so all the links should resolve now to the new file.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! It is SO messed up now! What were you thinking!? j/k

    Solid product. It is appreciated!

    TB

    ReplyDelete